In order to participate in any Make Do Market, all vendors must complete the vendor agreement online form and agree to terms (see below). Once vendors have agreed to the terms, an invoice will be sent to the email address provided. Food/drink vendors at the 2017 Winter Market will be asked to pay a fee to hold their space. Vendor fees will be returned once all terms of this agreement have been met within 48 hours of the conclusion of the event. Vendor's participation is not confirmed until Make Do has confirmed receipt of payment.
By Make Do: If a cancellation of the Event by Make Do is necessary due to unforeseen circumstances, acts of a third party, or other circumstances which may compromise the safety of Event participants, then the Event will not be rescheduled and full refunds will be given to all vendors.
Vendor will be assigned a designated table or spot, which includes 1 table and 1 chair unless other arrangements for space are made and confirmed by Make Do. Vendors are responsible for bringing fixtures and decoration to define your space and are not required to use the table and chairs provided. Make Do reserves the right to assign Vendor a designated spot within the Event as it sees fit. Make Do does not accept requests for specific spot locations and cannot guarantee that Vendor’s assigned spot will be free from structural or architectural obstructions.
- Vendors should plan for set up during one or both of the following times:
- Friday, December 1st: 7– 9 pm
- Saturday, December 2nd: 11– 3 pm
- Vendors who are not set-up an hour before the Event start time risk cancellation and forfeiture of fees.
- Vendors agree to read and abide by all directives, regulations, and Event rules provided, including those sent via email to the email address provided. Make Do reserves the right to decline, prohibit, or expel any Vendor exhibit, or prevent any activity, displays, product, or conduct, which (in Make Do’s sole judgment) is out of keeping with the character of the Event or endangers the venue, any attendee, or other vendors.
By Vendor: If Vendor needs to cancel, they must email email@example.com. If cancellation notification is received more than 30 days before the Event, Vendor will receive a full refund. Any cancellations within less than thirty days of event will not receive a refund. By cancelling, Vendor forfeits their spot at the Event.
By Make Do: If a cancellation of the Event by Make Do is necessary due to unforeseen circumstances, acts of a third party, or other circumstances which may compromise the safety of Event participants, full refunds will be given to all vendors in the case that the event is not rescheduled.
Vendor represents that it has, or will have at the time of the Event, appropriate insurance to cover liability for the types of activities Vendor will conduct at the Event.
Vendor may not assign this Agreement to any third party, or delegate any of its obligations without the written consent of Make Do. Only the accepted Vendors will be allowed to sell or distribute their goods or services, and/or conduct activities at the Event.
It is the responsibility of the vendor to obtain all federal, state and local licenses, permits, and approvals, pay all federal, state, and local taxes and fees, and comply with all federal, state and local laws and regulations. Sales tax must be collected, reported, and filed with the proper government agencies. Sale of illegal goods is strictly prohibited.
Make Do shall not be responsible for any loss or damage incurred by Vendor, including, without limitation, damage to Vendor’s property, loss of sales, or injury to or death of Vendor (or its agents, employees, and/or personnel). Make Do’s maximum liability arising out of or relating to this Agreement shall not exceed, in the aggregate, the amounts paid to it by Vendor, and in no event shall Make Do be liable for any consequential, incidental, indirect, punitive or special damages regardless of the cause of such damages. Vendor expressly assumes all risks of loss, damage, liability, injury, or destruction resulting from any cause whatsoever, including but not limited to acts or omissions by Vendor, and hereby releases and waives any claims against Make Do related to such loss, damage, liability, injury, and/or destruction. Vendor covenants that it shall be fully responsible for any damages resulting from its participation in any Event, and agrees to indemnify, defend, and hold Make Do (and its officers, employees, agents, vendors, affiliates, and representatives) harmless against any claims arising out of or related to Vendor’s participation in any Event, including for claims arising out of Vendor’s negligent actions or omissions.
·EVENT DOCUMENTATION AND PROMOTIONAL MATERIALS
All vendors and representatives of vendors may be recorded by Make Do and Make Do’s representatives or contractors for future use. Vendor grants Make Do a fully paid, perpetual, non-exclusive license to use and display, trade names, likeness, and product names in any (print, electronic or other media) for the Event and in promotional material.
- The relationship of Vendor to Make Do is that of an independent contractor, and nothing contained in this Agreement will be construed as creating a partnership, joint venture, employment relationship, agency, or other relationship between the parties, or to make Make Do liable for the debts or obligations of Vendor.
- Vendor agrees to read and abide by all directives, regulations, and Event rules provided, including those sent via email to the email address provided below. Make Do reserves the right to decline, prohibit, or expel any Vendor exhibit, or prevent any activity, displays, product, or conduct, which (in Make Do’s sole judgment) is out of keeping with the character of the Event or endangers the venue, any attendee, or other vendors.